how-to-make-money-in-the-internet-portada6

If you want to start your own business on the internet, you need to know what´s the best way to make money online. You must understand that whatever you do, it has to be related to one of your hobbies or something you know about. Otherwise, any small obstacle will become an insuperable barrier and sooner or later you will give up and abandon your project.

On the contrary, if you build a business based on one of your hobbies, it will be something enjoyable and you can also make money with it.

Make Money Using Your Hobbies

As previously stated, the best way to make money in the internet is building a business based on one of your hobbies or passions. If you work in something related with one of your hobbies, then it is not only work, it´s something that you enjoy doing, and believe me, that is certainly the best way to make money !!!

how-to-make-money-in-the-internet-7But making money in the internet (or in any other business) is not so easy. You need time, patience, hard work and discipline. You also need to learn some new things. But you have to be careful because there are a lot of people in the internet trying to cheat on you. So, you have to know where to get the correct information …

And that is exactly one of the main reasons why I decided to create this website. I would like to help anyone who is trying to create a business in the internet to increase their present income. And I want to do it because when you finally achieve it, you can manage your time in a better way and dedicate it to the real important things in life.

As you know, internet works 24 hours a day and 7 days a week even if you are not connected permanently. When you work in your own internet business, you don´t need to work according to a set schedule. You create a website that can afterwards be seen by thousands of people 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

That´s the best thing about starting a website in the internet. You have to work hard at the beggining until you create the initial content. But afterwards, you only need to do a basic maintenance job and the website stays there for anyone who wants to look at it anytime.

Content Creation Is The Key

When you start to investigate different ways to make money online free, you have to be very careful because there is a lot of people who will try to cheat you and take your money.

That is what happened to me and the same thing happen to most of the people who seriously try to start their own business in the internet. There are a lot of nice people working hard and trying to build their business in the internet, but there are also a lot of malicious people who will try to trick you showing you photos of sport cars, luxury houses, etc.

But as you know very well, that is not real. Right now I just work on my online business and that is my only income. I have an old car and I live in a quite affordable 3 bedroom apartment. I don´t have a big boat or anything similar, but I have my own business, I work for myself and some days I can make $250 or even more without really doing anything. Sometimes I take the day off, spend it with my family or friends, and at night I check my account and find out that I have made that money.

how-to-make-money-in-the-internet-6It´s something really rewarding and that is why I would like to help other people to do the same. But don´t get me wrong, it´s not something that you achieve overnight. If someone tells you that he succeded and started to make big money right from the start, don´t believe it. You need to work hard and put a lot of effort before you reach sucess.

One of the most important things in my opinion is that you need to dedicate most of your time to create content instead of cossuming content. I personally do so, and I believe that it is something quite common among most of the people who reach sucess in the internet.

Now it is much easier with the internet. More than 2 billion people connect to the internet every single day. If you can reach out just a small fraction of those people, you can create a very succesful business online that will provide you enough money to live comfortably. And the best thing is that once you have built your business, you don´t need to dedicate a huge amount of time to it everyday.

But the only way to do it is finding the appropiate education and learning from the experience of other people who has already achieved the goal of making money in the internet. I am one of those, because I make enough money in the internet to live the way I want to live, and I don´t need to get a job for somebody else anymore.

Right now, I usually spend a couple of hours per day working on my website, mainly doing maintenance jobs, and that´s basically it. And that is enough to make an average of around $200 a day. I don´t say this to brag or to try to show that I am better than anybody. But I would like you to believe that it is possible, if I have done it you can also create your own business and make money in the internet.

You Need The Proper Educaction

You don´t need to believe me, that is up to you. But I spent a lot of time in the past looking for different ways to make money in the internet and that is why I know what works and what doesn´t work.

For example, trying to make money using other big websites is not the best way in my opinion. These big websites usually have some very strict rules that you need to follow and therefore you don´t really have the control of what you are doing.

That´s why I think it is much better to start your own business and build your own website. That way you can design and develop your website as you like. And the best way to do so is using a platform that will give you the freedom to create your website and evolve it as you wish.

how-to-make-money-in-the-internet-9To do that, you need to have the right education that will show you the best way through all the process. Getting the right education is much better than spending hours and hours looking for information in the internet. I cannot promise you anything, but if your really want to start your own business and learn how to make money in the internet, I strongly recommend you to click on the link below.

That link will take you to another post in my website that describes my experience and how I managed to create the online business I own today. I explain all the details there, because I want to show a real example to the people who are decided to try to start their own business.

So I insist, click on the link below and see for yourself what a proper education can help you achieve.

Click Here, Get The Best Education

To be honest, I wish I had a similar opportunity to get the proper education when I first started to look for different ways to make money online. It would have been of great help for me.

If You Need Help, I´ll Be Here

I believe I now have a good knowledge of the tools and techniques that are necessary to learn how to make money in the internet. And that is one of the reasons why I have decided to share my experience in this website.

You can leave your comments below and I will try to answer your questions, etc.

So, have you already decided to build your own website and learn how to make money online free ?

Have you already understood what´s the best way to make money online ?  Have you found any scams or websites with misleading informations in the internet ?

Leave Your Comments Below !!!

Be Sociable, Share!
What´s The Best Way To Make Money Online

17 thoughts on “What´s The Best Way To Make Money Online

• November 14, 2016 at 1:57 AM

Thanks for sharing. Ton’s of great information on your site. If I start out with selling craft items, would you suggest me starting my own website or joining a site such as Etsy to get the proper traffic then, transfer to my own website for the traffic and earnings? I have been doing research and I can’t decide which will be best.

• November 14, 2016 at 7:18 AM

Hi and thanks for your commnets. To be honest I don´t know Etsy, so I can´t judge it. But I would also encourage you (and everyone) to try to start your own website. It may be a bit harder at the beggining, but you will always have 100% of control on what you do, which is very important as your business grows.

• November 15, 2016 at 12:20 PM

I’ve actually come to realize that making money online is quite difficult. But looking back at my eBaying days, I never actually enjoyed it. And it’s because I wasn’t “passionate” about it. So I guess when you do follow your passion, it becomes an enjoyment that leads to long term success when you work hard. 🙂

I can certainly see that creating content and having the right online education can help us to succeed online.

These days, there are so many opportunities giving people false hopes and without the right direction too. This leads to failure.

I’d love to turn my passion into an online business, so I’ll definitely check out your education recommendation.

Cheers
    Neil

• November 15, 2016 at 12:20 PM

Thanks for your comment, neil. I wish you all the best.

• November 17, 2016 at 9:06 PM

It is so amazing how anyone can turn a passion into a successful business, and that is what many persons are doing today. turning their passion into a career and making a good living from it. With this type of business sky is surely the limit because of the amount of people that you can reach. Thanks for sharing and have a good day.

• November 17, 2016 at 11:07 PM

Thank you very much for your kind comments and have a nice day too !!!

• November 19, 2016 at 6:26 PM

Hi there! I just read your article on making money on the internet. I just wanted to post a quick comment to say thanks, I really enjoyed reading your article.

I started out with my internet business a few years ago and made the mistake of choosing niches that I thought would make the most money. If only I had known back then that I could have based my business on a hobby or interest of mine! Eventually I did find out the hard way and have never looked back since.

I see you are suggesting Wealthy Affiliate as training too. I would highly recommend that to anyone looking to get started online. I found it to be one of the best training courses I have ever seen.

• November 20, 2016 at 3:14 PM

Thank you very much for you kind comments, Andrew.

• November 24, 2016 at 11:15 PM

It is so amazing of the many ways that we can make money on the internet, and the good part is that you can make moneys doing something that you really love. The joy of sharing what you love with people is so great and that is why so many people are turning to online business because of the many benefits. Thanks for sharing, your post is well detailed and filled with a lot of good information. All the best to you and have a good evening.

• November 25, 2016 at 7:57 AM

I am happy to read that you have enjoyed my post. Thanks for your comments, Norman.

• December 20, 2016 at 10:14 AM

People are always recommended to start their online business with something that they are passionate about. But it was a different case for me. I was craving for new knowledge and got involved in a niche that I actually knew nothing about.

But I know it has potential and I wanted to learn everything that I can about it. It turns out, I got really involved and managed to earn some affiliate commissions.

It’s not a bad idea to start with something that you are curious about. You just have to do your research and take action.

• December 20, 2016 at 5:48 PM

Hi Cathy,

Well, I guess you are right. But at the end I believe that you chose a niche you didn´t know much about, but afterwards you learned a lot about it and maybe even got quite an expert. But anyway, it is a good point.

Thanks for your comment.

Steve

• January 5, 2017 at 6:25 PM

Please Sir/Ma, i am very zealous about online business but i don’t know where to start .

• January 6, 2017 at 10:08 PM

Hi Ayantade,

If you want to learn about online businesses, I would suggest you click on the link you can find at the end of my post. That link will take you to another post that explains how can you build an online business.

Steve

• January 14, 2017 at 9:36 AM

Hello Steve
    Like yourself I make my living from the internet with my own business.
    Having took early retirement there is just no comparison to being at home and making more money than you ever did in your old job.
    Of course like most people who try marketing online I went down the affiliate marketing road.
    I soon found out that like you say its much better if you have a hobby or interest you are knowledgeable about.
    That way you will come across as an authority on the subject and people will learn to trust your opinion.
    Hopefully of course this leads to sales/commissions.
    But having an interest or hobby and knowing about it is one thing.
    You must be able to write about it. Whatever you write about is going to be the key to how much success you will have and of course how much money you will make.
    Finally for anyone who would like to own their own online business.
    This can be a steep learning curve and therefore good training to lay the basic foundation on which to build your business is required.
    Where better to go than the number one training platform on the internet today.
    Of course I mean Wealthy Affiliate.
    You would have to go a long way to find a better one.
    I wish you success.
    Regards
    Robert Allan

• January 14, 2017 at 8:47 PM

Thanks for your commnent, Robert.

I wish you good luck and sucess too.

Steve